4.30.2010

IN PRAISE OF A REGULAR READER

Blogs, and various other internet contributions people post sometimes sit out there all alone as some remnant to history that a thought was thought, words and/or images were composed for maybe - no one. For a while a particular YouTube video, or a snarky blog, or Twitter feed or whatnot gets popular and sometimes has a meteoric rise - having touched the zeitgeist just right in the cultural G spot to get a lot of notice (82nd Airborne soldiers dancing to Lady GaGa anyone?).

Many talented and creative people have stopped by here over the time I've had Galactica Variants up and running (originally to celebrate the reimagining of Battlestar Galactica) and I appreciate that some found what I did here entertaining and maybe even thought-provoking. This posts wishes to thank my most consistent comment-poster. If you are a Heinlein fan, check out this
story [Note on image mash-up: The Breen were in Star Trek pantheon, Daft Punk looks like them, ending of story and Heinlein]

2 comments:

Potiphar Breen said...

Oh Radii, I blush...

On behalf of all Breens over this entire planet, I render you a profound 'Wubba, wubba, wubba thanks!'

Been ill the past couple of days, and now there is a bright spot...these Variant blogs of thee are so darn satisfying w/o overfilling, if you know what I mean. Succinct.

Wish there was a better word than "kudos" to you, kind friend, and I will have to get back to you in "an nonce" or two.

Chow for now,

Potiphar

radii said...

Feel better Potiphar ... you know, rest, chicken soup, some sun (for the vitamin D), plenty of liquids

... I'm so hoping the next ep of LOST is kickass